Matchstick Jobs: Senior Software Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in web development (front and back end)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and support new software solutions and changes to existing solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and research issues related to configurations, databases, and data issues.
- Translate business requirements into components for development
- Strong experience with version control (git)
- Expert in all basic programming skills
- Object oriented programming
- Ability to provide time estimates of new features and fixes as accurately as possible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Working knowledge of cloud organizational tools such as Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and within scope
- Ability to create appropriate documentation and comments for other developers to utilize
- Ability to use project management tools to update and track progress
- Ability to report and escalate issues as needed
- Ability to troubleshoot environment/hosting-related issues with web technology such as DNS, SSL, etc
- Experience with the LAMP stack
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Networking basics
- Database architectures
- Web application architectures
- Ability to discuss projects and issues with team members and clients in a way they can understand
To apply for this position, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!